Acupuncture & Fertility
Acupuncture treatment has been shown to be effective in;
- Regulation the menstrual
- Reducing stress by decreasing the activity of the sympathetic nervous system; high levels of stress are associated with reduced chances of conceiving.
- Improving blood circulation to the pelvic organs, including the ovaries and uterus, allowing the reproductive organs to work to their full potential
- Increasing blood circulation to the uterus ensures optimal endometrial thickness
- Helps to trigger ovulation in some women with ovulatory dysfunction
- Helps women with PCOS, endometriosis, dysmenorrhea, pelvic inflammation
- Improve sperm count, motility and structural abnormalities
The feedback from the majority of the men and women who come for acupuncture is that they have benefited enormously, feeling proactive, relaxed, acknowledged, supported and nurtured through what is a very stressful time for many.
- US National Library of Medicine
- British Acupuncture Council
- American Society of Reproductive Medicine
"I have attended Alan for varies physical ailments over many years mainly done through sporting injuries. His acupuncture treatments enabled me to continue my active lifestyle and, I feel quickened the healing process and reduced the pain level. The last treatment from Alan was for a groin strain which after one treatment cleared up within a few days. I have no hesitation in recommending acupuncture as a most effective treatment and Alan as an extremely skilled practitioner."
David F. Paterson